Tuesday, June 3, 2008

YAY!!!

Not huge news but a least it is a little something and I'm excited about it. Our file was registered at the CCAA on April 22, 2008 which obviously makes this our log in date. I was surprised at how quick it logged in considering that CB told us they sent it to China on April 18th...from what I read it normally takes the CCAA a couple of weeks to log in files. So from this date (Apr.22) the official wait begins...will it really be a 7 year wait? I guess only time will tell...

2 comments:

The Robertsons said...

One step closer-that's awesome. We can all pray that something will happen to speed things up.
Kathryn

Redze said...

We are praying that the process will go as God plans, and the He will encourage you and Grant and Olivia each step of the way. We wait right along with you! Love Jess